Carmelite Church in Lviv
Information about author
This is one of ten works from the series of lithographs with the views of Lviv during the Russian occupation in the winter of 1915. The former Church of the Barefoot Carmelites is depicted below the Gunpowder Tower. The former monastery building is depicted to the right of the temple. On the slope of the hill there are black snow drifts; there is no light in any window, which makes the work even more gloomy and causes a minor mood.
In the lower left corner there is the author's signature and date “О Dobrowolski 915” written in italics.