Portrait of Krzysztof Kruszelnicki
Information about author
Krzysztof Kruszelnicki (?–1768) – Lviv ziemski (land) judge (1744). The portrait is mentioned in the inventory of the Pidhirtsi Castle. In 1768 and 1812–13 it was kept in the chapel, later moved to the Yellow Hall (1859, 1887). The half-length image depicts the three-quarter man reversed to the right, dressed in a fur-lined green-blue cape with decorative clasps. Kruszelnicki’s portrait is characterised by delicate shades of colour, gentle transitions of shadow into light, refined form, idealised image, and psychological nuances in the face.
- The name of the person portrayed
- Krzysztof Kruszelnicki
- Lifetime of the person portrayed